Sunday, February 17, 2008'
After IVP...
well..although there are lots of both good and bad memories for me in SPTKDC, I have decided to leave SPTKD after IVP for a period of time. Of course if they need my help, I don't mind coming back to help.
However, for the time-being, besides work, I will go back Maris Stella Taekwondo Club to help out after my IVP. That's where i learn my basics i.e. turning kicks. It's time for me to repay them after my 2 years of disappearance.
Sorry SPTKDC but i have to leave. I will definitely miss what was being left behind. Especially... haha well i shall not mention...people say i should forget the past and move on. But I will not forget the times I have in SPTKDC.
Let me say a be-earlied good bye first.
BYE GUYS. I will return when the time is right.