<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16448565?origin\x3dhttp://smilewithyourheartt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, March 12, 2008'

红星大奖最佳男主角goes to Devester!!! LOL

Wee~ I got the 红星大奖最佳男主角. I want to thanks my family, SPTKD and my fans for their support. I know my acting career has gone thru ups and downs but nevertheless, I will never make it without all your support. Thank you very much.

Below is my trophy:

HAHA yea rites! Me an actor? NAH! It's just that this trophy is Star Awards Look-Alike. LOL

Below is the actual description of the trophy:

Anyway I went for SP Excellence Award Ceremony today to receive my model student award. So what is a model student award for? hmm well I shall tell you. It is to "recognise and reward students, who have excelled academically, contributed significantly in CCA and practised the SP CORE values." (SP website, 2008)

hmm by the way, about some serious stuff now. It is tough to get this award. It requires lots of sacrifices and proper time management skills. So to all peeps, if u want to get this, work hard and JIAYOU! If i can, u can too because i am human too.
What I told the interviewer: First a gentlemen, Second a scholar and Third a sportsman. =)

<3.







him


DEVESTER
11 September 1988
marist`95-04
SP Biotechnology `05-08
Enlisted for NS-9th Jul 08
POP from P.Tekong-9th Sept 08
SISPEC ECHO(BSLC)-22th Sept 08
ATI ULTRA COURSE -17th Nov 08

his wanted list

A smile from her face everyday.

please talk





treble clef

Always Be My Baby - David Cook
Lyrics | David Cook lyrics - Always Be My Baby lyrics
CREDITS✖

`eslynn productionns :D
Imagehosting
Dafont
brushes, forgot url,sorry >.